Thanks Fred!

One question, So no password to LDAP?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 10:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Alias login in Remedy 7.5. patch 3

** -->

The way it was described to me (way back when) was

A person enters their login information (field 101 data and password) on the
login screen.  During the validation process if LDAP is enabled and field
117 is on the User form and has data the server will send the field 117 data
instead of the field 101 data to the LDAP server for authentication.

Fred