Hi,

The password you enter in the dialog of the user tool or midtier will get
passed to AREA and will be used to verify with your domain. The "switch" to
do this is if you have a blank password in the user record.

So thats what "Cross Reference Blank Password" means on the AR Server. If
the user has a blank password in the user form, cross reference that with
the active directory

Kind regards

Danny

SSO for ARS