Use the free one offered from devtechnogy group contact Michael.campbell@ devtechnology. Com

Free.  Already works with dept of navy and Dla and other military sites

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2010, at 2:34 PM, "Rodriguez, Rafael J x23718" <rafael.rodrig...@broadridge.com > wrote:

**
Hello list,

Just wanted to find out if any of you have experienced this issue and if so what recommendations are there to troubleshoot and resolve.

Below is my setup info:

ARS Server 7.5 Patch3 (Server Group with a load-balancer in front of app servers)
SQL 2005
WIN 2003
Mid-Tier 7.5 Patch 4 (4 load-balanced machines)
IIS 6.0
Servlet Engine Tomcat 5.25

My issue is that I used BMC's sample SSO instructions and was able to setup easily enough with no issues on my Dev and QA environments which are all stand-alone machines; no load-balncers and no server groups and all works fine. I attempted to use this in our production environment and we're getting ARERR [623] Authentication Failed message.

Any ideas?

Rafael Rodriguez|Manager Remedy/Mid-Tier Enterprise|Broadridge Financial Solutions

2 Journal Square Plaza|Jersey City, NJ 07306| 201.714.3718 p

<image001.gif>

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments from your system.

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_