From: pivanov <p.iva...@brightconsulting.bg>
Subject: Re: Customizing BMC Remedy Knowledge Management 7.5
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 6:54 AM

Hi Michael,

 thanks a lot for your reply. That is really pity... I found the
following facts as well:

1. Only customizable are the templates.
2. The Thesaurus functionality (Stop file as well) is not working with
Cyrillic words and symbols.

If someone else knew other restrictions, I will appreciate if share
them with us.

Cheers,
 Plamen Ivanov