If you create a resource folder under the:

ar system applications\BMC Remedy Knowledge
Management\data\kms_conf\Resource

and then add the KmsL10n_en.properties file you can modify it and it will
show in rkm webpage.  I stopped tomcat and did this, restarted tomcat and
the changes I made to the page worked.

--
Kevin Begosh