Since the client I am working with gave me a laptop with a 14" monitor with a
maximum resolution of 1024x768 it is very difficult to work with. Luckily when
I work at home I have a 19" monitor and higer resolution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 3:13 pm
Subject: Re: Finding Fields in Developer Studio

**
Yup and once you get used to it its a lot more easier and convenient than the
Admin tool as you can switch between the Outline pane and the Properties pane
and see all the properties of that field in just a single pane....

You can organize your panes in the developer studio to the way you best would
like to view it, and have things like the Navigation pane on your left, the
Outline and Properties panes on your right, and the system messages, etc on the
bottom and use the center space of the studio to view your objects.. That's how
I do it and it works really great. The arrangement is saved on exit of the tool
so next time you log in you have the same view..

Joe