  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kevin Begosh
  Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:27 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: User AR_ESCALATOR

  **
  I have a process and staging forms that pull employee data from a view
form on remedy, send it to a staging form and then creates a people record
if that ID does not exist on the people form.  Well it worked before and
then we upgraded from 7.0 to 7.5 AR Server and now it is not working. We are
getting the following error message

  You must have one of the following permissions to create a person with a
login ID: 'Contact Organization Admin', 'Contact Support Admin'. (ARERR
45530)

  and none of the profiles are being create.  Has something change with
AR_ESCALATOR between 7.0 and 7.5?  Am I missing something?

  ARS 7.5 Patch 4
  ITSM 7.03 Patch 9
  CMDB 7.6 Patch 1

  --