From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Carin Grobler
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RKM Authentication

Hi,

Has anyone integrated RKM with Remedy and managed to pass the current user
information so it does not prompt for a user name every time.

AR Server 7.1 patch 6
RKM 7.2

Carin

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.