  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne
  Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 11:20 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Form won't display record in WUT

  **
  Dear List,

  We have a form that hangs whenever we try to display a record, and we have
to kill the WUT.  Neither the Active Link, filter, sql or api logs show any
errors or circular workflow.  We can create new records in the WUT, but the
query hangs if we try to display them.  But if we move to the web (Mid-Tier)
the records display just fine.

  Any suggestions?

  Dwayne Martin

  James Madison University

  (ARS & Mid-Tier 7.1 p3, WUT 7.1 p4, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)