This email contained a .zip file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email
attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your
protection this attachment has been removed.

If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.

If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the
below suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.

+ Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and
rename the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as,
".rtnzip".  Password protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an
additional layer of protection. When you receive the file, please rename it
with the extension ".zip".

Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can be
found at:

http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html

Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please
contact the Help Desk at 877.844.4712

---

Hi Victor!

It's fairly simple.
I have attached a .ZIP that contains a sample .jsp file.

1) Place the file on your web server and edit it to use the correct link,
server, form, user, password and view parameters.
2) Then place a link to the .jsp file on a normal web page.
3) Done.

Best Regards,
Theo