> Hi Victor!
>
> It's fairly simple.
> I have attached a .ZIP that contains a sample .jsp file.
>
> 1) Place the file on your web server and edit it to use the correct link,
> server, form, user, password and view parameters.
> 2) Then place a link to the .jsp file on a normal web page.
> 3) Done.
>

> Best Regards,
> Theo
Hello Theo,

I rewrote the jsp file to read:
     <jsp:forward page="arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet">
       <jsp:param name="server" value="<my AR server>"/>
       <jsp:param name="mode" value="Submit"/>
       <jsp:param name="form" value="<my display form name>"/>
       <jsp:param name="username" value="<predefined login>"/>
       <jsp:param name="pwd" value="<predefined password>"/>
     </jsp:forward>
Then I placed a link to the file on a web page.
When I clicked on the link I received a "file not found" error

However when I replaced the contents of the jsp file to read:
<%
response.sendRedirect("http://<my midtier
server>:8080/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=<my display form
name>&server=<my AR Server>&username=<predefined login>&pwd=<predifined
password>");
%>
 everything worked as expected.

The problem is that response.sendRedirect method shows the new url to the
requested form. I need to hide all references to the actual display form
because I'm afraid the login details could be captured. That is why I prefer
to use the forward method as this hides the destination form references
- But it's not working :(

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Victor