  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne
  Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:18 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: "Add or Remove Licenses" only showing Floating

  **
  Good idea, Joe.  I assumed that because the Server Information showed the
data, that the records were still there.  But when I did a search on "AR
System Licenses" I only find a single entry for Floating licenses.  I guess
I need to re-enter all the data.

  Any idea how this could have happened?

  Thanks!

  Dwayne