Make sure the x (execute) bit is on.  if not, turn it on.

ls -l libarcrypto.so
chmod +x libarcrypto.so

In your email you say the .so is in /ar/bin, not /remedy/ar/bin

Double check that this is just a type else fix your path or copy the file.

Cheers
Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com> Ben.Chernys _AT_
softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/>  <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/>
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/

  _____