Hi Mahesh. You've helped me in the past. Thanks for replying again.

I am trying to open the SRS:RequestDetails table from the TMS:Task
form.

You've helped me with using a non-mapped AIF form for SRM. That form
now has many, many check box fields. The SR creates a change, our help
desk creates tasks on that change. Now I want to be able to see the SR
from the tasks.

I know we still have to click on 'more details' once the
SRS:RequestDetails form is opened. But I have used quite a few mapped
SRDs so this first step is most appropriate for us.

I think I see what you mean about populating the values straight onto
the TMS:Task form. But for my level of knowledge I think getting the
link to work is (hopefully) easier than converting the check box
values to readable data on the TMS:Task form.

Thanks,
Christine