From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: creating Groups

**
Hi All

I am using ARS 7.1

Is it possible to create a group that is only available in the change module?

I have a group/department in our company that will not make use of the incident
module but they will be assignees for a change. Currently the group appears in
both the incident and the change module. The problem is people assign incidents
to this group and no-one in that group looks at the incident module.

Regards
Enslin
________________________________

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB11EB.3CFD2180]<http://www.mweb.co.za/productsservices/>

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer<http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer>
- or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer,
please contact ab...@mweb.com<mailto:ab...@mweb.com> for a copy.

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_ _attend WWRUG10
www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_