Create and a filter error message that will not let an incident ticket be
saved with that group

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-7899-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

"Martinez, Marcelo A" <marc...@cpchem.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/22/2010 10:13 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: creating Groups

**
This question was asked on April 27th on the list… although I don’t think
a solution was produced.
Amanullah did you ever find a work around for this?

What about a filter that will not allow assignment to that group in INC
module? (I know it’s a bit “southern engineering”… but a possible
solution).

Marcelo