Yea True David ,
But there is one more way you can turn the proposed place into- to be more
useful. May be merging the posts/discussions that come from ARSList and
BMCDN and allowing people from there to give reply on that. But not sure how
much people would want to join. Lets see, believing everything is for good
though :)

Cheers,
Naveen

David Sanders wrote:

> ARSList, BMCDN. why on earth would we want another one?
>

> David Sanders
>
> Solution Architect
>
> Enterprise Service Suite @ Work

> tel +44 1494 468980