From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of NNMN
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 8:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Stack Exchange Q&A site proposal: BMC Remedy AR System

Yea True David ,
But there is one more way you can turn the proposed place into- to be
more useful. May be merging the posts/discussions that come from ARSList
and BMCDN and allowing people from there to give reply on that. But not
sure how much people would want to join. Lets see, believing everything
is for good though :)

Cheers,
Naveen

David Sanders wrote:

> ARSList, BMCDN. why on earth would we want another one?
>

> David Sanders
>
> Solution Architect
>
> Enterprise Service Suite @ Work
>
> ==========================