Hi Jason,

This sounds like an issue caused by MS Access being a lot fussier
about column names than ARS. There is a fairly short maximum column
name length and many special characters also cause problems. Check the
name of the first column that returns the #Name? error.

Including the status history field in the query is often a cause of
trouble also.

Rod