Thanks for the feedback Rod.  I double checked and the longest column name
is 10 characters and there are not any special characters other than the
underscore.  At this point the query is very straight forward: Request_ID,
Vendor, Assign_to_.  What also has me stumped is that it works on one
machine and not another and also that enabling the Trace log allows it to
work correctly on the troubled machine.

Jason