Amanullah,

If the site will be different for all of these people, the best thing to
do (from my experience) is to run an AR report including the People ID
(field 1) and report out to a .csv file. This should include the 10,000
users. You can then add a column for 'Site+' on the .csv and update it
with information from your Site form (The values need to exist on the
Site form before you proceed). Then you would just use the import tool
to import back that .csv file. Just make sure in Preferences you select
"Update old record..." Make sure you map Field ID 1 (People ID).

Of course, try it in a dev environment first. Good luck!

To the U.S. listers, hope you all had a great Independence Day!

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Analyst, Service Management

Mobile:646.483.2779