From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of IT (Amanullah Bashir Ahmed)
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Bulk Updates

Hi Chowdhury,
As per your recommendation I ran AR Report including People ID and save that
report in .csv file then I add column Site+ on .csv file. In Preferences I
select "Update old record". I also mapped Field ID 1(People ID ). When I start
import, the error is appearing and that error is attached. Can you please guide
me where I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Amanullah