From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: mid-tier doesn't see crystal XI

**
I am using a 7.5 P04 against a ARS 7.1 /P6 and /P9 server with SRM 2.2 no
problems
I put midtier on the CR server, and use another mid-tier and point to it as
well.. think of it as a backup midtier..
skip the viewer all together.. ..

IF you install midtier, you get the viewer.. why waste your time with just a
viewer..

hope that helps.
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM, strauss