From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AREmail engine message size limitation?

  AR System 7.1
Email Engine: 7.1.00 Patch 008

Hi: is there a limit in the size of the message that AREmail engine can
process. I am not seeing emails in the AR System Email Messages for
messages that have a large message body (64346 characters was one of
them). I am not seeing any errors in the emaild.sh_log nor am I seeing
anything in AR System Email Error Logs form.

Thanks
Ravi