From:         "Clary, William M." <william.cl...@mybrighthouse.com>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:37:45
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: New Data Import tool

Rick;
  I had the same problem with the Base 7.5 version, when I moved up to the
patch 2 version it worked. I don't know why, I just know it worked.

  Just a note here, patch 4 and patch 5 are "very" buggy we had all kinds of
issues with them and left our production on patch 2. We are testing 7.6 Beta
now and hope it is not as buggy.

Bill Clary
Bright House Networks

"Rick Cook" <remedyr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I am using this for the first time, and I don't like it.  In addition to it
> taking longer to map fields, it refuses to both accept a text string into
> the Character field AND log why it won't.  It just gives a popup asking me
> to confirm that it is skipping each record with a message "Record <number>:
> For input string: <contents of field 1>".  Anyone seen this behavior and
> gotten past it?
>
> Rick

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.