From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kim Santana
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: create a file and attach it to current form??????

I am trying to create an AL that will take some text and create a file on the c
drive of the client.

This is the command I am trying to use.

cmd cd c:\echo "$tmp_Text For File$">"$Infrastructure Change ID$".csv

this command works fine and a file is created when run directly in a command
line (I substitute the fields with data)

This command seems also run fine when I turn on client logging

when the command is run in the AL
a command window pops up : c:\Program Files|AR System\ User

 Why , Why, Why,   is this happening????

Arsystem 7.1 patch 5
Windows 2003
SQL 2005