From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: create a file and attach it to current form??????

Kim,
I don't know if the other suggestions worked for you or not...but I would
suggest against this type of workflow.  First, it will only work in the
native client which as discussed is on its last leg from a support
perspective...secondly, an errant " in your $tmp_Text for File$ field would
throw your parameters off and not create the file expected.  If you are
looking to create a file on their client, I would suggest creating it on the
server, attach it to the record they are on, and provide them with a prompt
of where to save it....just a thought.