From: "<Prashanth Bhagawat>" <prashanth.bhaga...@accenture.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 8:20:31 AM
Subject: WebServiceSoapClient class (ARERR 9130)

**
Hi All,

We are noticing the below mentioned error message when we restart remedy
service
in arerror.log

Can't locate the WebServiceSoapClient class (ARERR 9130)

I could find the attached KB article but is of no help how can I proceed in
debugging this further

Regards,

Prashanth

proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
the email by you is prohibited.