Here you go...

You can refer 'KM-000000012192' for same.

Regards,

Gajanan

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of <Prashanth Bhagawat>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 7:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WebServiceSoapClient class (ARERR 9130)

**

Hi All,

We are noticing the below mentioned error message when we restart remedy
service in arerror.log

Can't locate the WebServiceSoapClient class (ARERR 9130)

I could find the attached KB article but is of no help how can I proceed
in debugging this further

Regards,

Prashanth

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the recipient),
you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  Please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message:Fujitsu Consulting India
Pvt Limited