From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Sathish
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Monitoring Process like Arserver , Apache , Tomcat using Remedy

You can create a a script to run in cron which checks the remedy process,
memory, oubound email delay/count etc.,. We had created something similar
to track and called the paging system directly from commandline to send
pager to the Remedy support team to take necessary action...

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.