From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 3:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: What do you call Remedy-on-the-web?

**
Officially, it is called the BMC Remedy Mid Tier.  (i.e. a space between "Mid"
and "Tier", no hyphen).  However, when referring to the tier that is the Mid
Tier, you can refer to it as the mid-tier (i.e. the tier that is in the middle).
An example sentence: "The BMC Remedy Mid Tier serves as a mid-tier between the
AR System server and the Web client".
-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.