Hello ARLIST,

I've created an HTML email template for an outgoing email notification. The
process works (email received per the run if qual) except for the record values
are missing and the placement area of the values is blank in the email. My HTML
template contains the record values formatted #$$db Name$$#. My first question
is I'm not sure of the proper format of the required field Text, whether it
requires server template, and other user designations.

Thanks
Henry
ARS 6.3

________________________________
First Command Financial Services, Inc., parent of First Command Financial
Planning, Inc. (Member SIPC), a registered broker-dealer and registered
investment adviser, and First Command Bank.

Financial planning services and investment products, including securities, are
offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc. Insurance products and
services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. In certain
states, as required by law, First Command Financial Services, Inc. does
business as a separate, domestic corporation, and does business in California
as "First Command Insurance Services." Banking products and services are
offered by First Command Bank. Securities products are not FDIC insured, not
bank guaranteed and may lose value.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message or any
attachments to this message are intended only for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material
as well as being protected from disclosure. The information contained herein is
based on sources we believe reliable but is not considered all-inclusive. Any
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer. www.firstcommand.com