** Software: ITSM 7.1 and 7.6 - Incident Management

Hi everyone:

My second arslist post in the same day!  Wow... this must be something... :-)

I've done some investigation into how a person or group would generate a report of all incidents that they have worked on for the last "N" days using the OOB reports .  Note that they may or may not resolve the incident and may not be the last one who "touches" the incident.  From my initial investigation, there doesn't seem to be any reports that generate this information.

There is a report called "Group Assignment to Incidents", but this report queries on the "Reported Date" of the incident and not the date that the incident was assigned to the group/individual (Explanation: If I was assigned an incident that was "reported" before last week, if I run a report using this OOB report using last weeks dates, I do not get this incident since it was "reported" before last week).

I can't believe that I'm the first one to come across this and would like to see how others have addressed this requirement.

Terry