The canned reports are a bit lacking.  I usually take the OOB report and
modify it to suit me.  So if you prefer Group Assignments to Incidents
to use  'Status-History.Assigned.'  then extract this report from the
Reports form and modify it.  You'll need Crystal Reports to modify.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> tboot...@objectpath.com 07/27/10 9:50 AM >>>

** Software: ITSM 7.1 and 7.6 - Incident Management

Hi everyone:

My second arslist post in the same day!  Wow... this must be
something... :-)

I've done some investigation into how a person or group would generate
a report of all incidents that they have worked on for the last "N" days
using the OOB reports .  Note that they may or may not resolve the
incident and may not be the last one who "touches" the incident.  From
my initial investigation, there doesn't seem to be any reports that
generate this information.

There is a report called "Group Assignment to Incidents", but this
report queries on the "Reported Date" of the incident and not the date
that the incident was assigned to the group/individual (Explanation: If
I was assigned an incident that was "reported" before last week, if I
run a report using this OOB report using last weeks dates, I do not get
this incident since it was "reported" before last week).

I can't believe that I'm the first one to come across this and would
like to see how others have addressed this requirement.

Terry