Hello,

Once configured Incoming box, I send an email to Email Engine like this:

In the subject line I indicate: This is about incident  INC000000003173

In the Body part I indicate:

     Schema: BridgeForm
     Server: servername

     Login: Demo
     Password: demopass

     Action: Submit
     !536870914!: some text
     !536870915!: INC000000003173

This generates a new record in ARSystem Email Messages and some minutes
later in 'BridgeForm'. The problem is that I want to have the Subject line
in a field in 'Bridge Form' but I do not find a way to do it. Of course I
cannot say to them to copy the subject again in the body part of the message
when sending. How can I do it? Only fields between !! are generated in
BridgeForm.

I have thought in creating a new filter in ARSytem Email Messages to
'Incoming mails" on Submit action, that get the subject field and using
STRSTRC function I get the incident number to do a search later from
BridgeForm, but the problem is that can be more than one email with that
incident number, and getting the last one could not be a good solution
because more than one could have been received at the same time (more that
one with tha same Incident number and the same Create Date).

What are you recommendations? How do you get the subject line when receiving
an email?

Thanks & regards,

Sergio Tomillero