Regarding case sensitivity...  My coworker believes that we keep running
into case sensitivity issues somewhere in the process of bringing in CIs (a
dataset per source), identifying, normalizing and merging.  We have stopped
normalizing just to rule that out.

I have looked through the documents and have not found anything to indicate
any of the Atrium components are case sensitive.  I have a hard time
believing that a product designed to gather data from many sources, identify
and reconcile would be case sensitive.

Has anybody experienced case issues with any of the Atrium components?

Jason