Thanks for the info Misi.  The only Unique Index on the
BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement form is on InstanceId.  I wouldn't think InstanceId
would be considered when comparing CIs.

In your example of ('field1' = 'field2'), if it doesn't involve a db search
then it would be ARS that is case sensitive?  Is ARS case sensitive in a
situation like this?  I have never noticed any case sensitivity behavior
when working with a case insensitive db.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some case sensitive behaviors with more and
more tasks being handed off to java plug-ins.  That is why I was questioning
the Atrium Core components specifically.

Jason