Hi John/LJ,
Thanks for sharing the information.
But the thing is we hav already wriiten a code with ARS 7.1 API on ARS 7.1
server.
The same code we need to implement on ARS 7.0.01 server.

When we tried to run the connectivity test using 7.1 JAVA Api in ARS 7.0.01,
it throwed the follwoing exception

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ARInitialization
com.bmc.arsys.api.Proxy.ARInitialization(Native Method)
com.bmc.arsys.api.Proxy.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyJRpcBase.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyJRpc.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyManager.createProxy(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyPool.get(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.PoolingProxyManager.getProxy(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ARServerUser.verifyUser(Unknown Source)

Since my ARS Server 7.0.01 is on top of LINUX OS, took the <ARS 7.1
Server>/lib(got it from different ARS 7.1system LINUX) folder contents and
placed in my local lib folder(includes arapi71.jar and so files).

Have set the CLASSPATH and PATH variable also to point to this folder.

Please guide in resolving this issue.