Hi LJ,
If i am using the JAVA API, what are all the environment variables need to
be set up and where?

Java coding will be done using ECLIPSE in Window environment

If i wanted to connect to ARS 7.0.01 Server - LINUX OS using JAVA API from
WINDOWS OS, what are the environment variable i have to create and in which
environment i have to create?

Please clarify as i was confused with these variables.

Regards,
Gopal