From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Drew Shuller
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help with Active Link Button Close Window action

**

More info, I've tried a couple of OPERATION keywords, Get, Set, but those don't
seem to work. I'm on a windows 6.3 install.

Drew

On Aug 19, 2010, at 7:49 AM, Drew Shuller <drew.shul...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a button save and close a record in modify mode.
Easy enough, yes, but I want the button to close the window only if
the record has been opened from a results list. Eventually I want to
add a PERFORM-ACTION-NEXT action to the AL so that the button will
save the record, close the current one, and then open the next one in
the list. Any help?

Muchas Gracias!

Drew Shuller
Soto Cano Air Base