From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L CTR USAF ABW 72
ABW/SCOOA
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help with Active Link Button Close Window action

You could have the user try Ctrl-y after entering the data. That performs a
Save action, and then automatically drops down to the next record in the list,
setting focus to the same field which had the focus on the previous ticket.

This is great if you are having to manually modify the same field on numerous
records.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.
Sr. Remedy Engineer