Dear list members,

I am learning to use JAWS in an effort to provide support to a No Vision
user.  We hope to gain valuable lessons in making our application more
navigable.  I am focusing on access via the Mid-Tier, as this seems to be
where JAWS provides the best navigation tricks.

This task is quite an experience as I read BMC documentation, goto JAWS and
struggle with what really works.  I have found a few deficiencies, but am
in no way hitting all aspects of our application.  I have found the
document 'Designing BMC Remedy applications for Section 508 compliance.pdf'
quite valuable and at times confusing.

If anyone has blazed this path before me and generated helpful tips in
navigating objects like the Results List, Tables and Menu Lists, would you
be willing to share?

I haven't approached BMC yet concerning issues I found; that generally
never goes well ;)

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Chad Whilding
Engineer
CSC

3725 Pentagon Blvd., Beavercreek, OH  45431-1706
North American Public Sector | p: +1-937.320-6342 | f:+1-937-320-???? |
cwhild...@csc.com | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.