Oh, for reference: Quality Management ID # SW00376055 --->* Oh the Irony !
Maybe there was a small fire.. lol

*

Product* : Migrator

Status Mode : Resolved

Resolution : Not A RFE

Hi Patrick,

Our RFE Review Committee has reviewed this RFE and, unfortunately, decided
to reject this RFE as it is not an enhancement request but rather a support
issue. Please Contact BMC Support or search BMC Support Knowledge Base on
our Support web site for your issue.

Please feel free to contact me if you disagree with this disposition or have
additional comments.

Thanks.

David Chou

Sr. Product Manager