Yesterday was a holiday (Labor Day) in the U.S. Today, as I get back to work
this I find that many incident tickets which carry SLA service targets have
either missed their target or have escalated (fired its milestones). Many of
these incidents were submitted yesterday..

I have configured Business Time Segments and one of them is for Labor Day; set
up as level 4 Unavailability. I also have defined available and unavailable
times which my company deems as "working hours".  I have checked the "Shared
Entity/Segments" (SLM:ConfigBusinessEntityConsole) and made sure that the time
segment is related to my company (entity). I have checked my service targets
and made sure that they are using the Business Entity of "My Company" in the
Business Schedules field.

Therefore I've checked my time segments, I've checked that time segments are
part of the business entity, and I've checked that the service targets are
using the business entity for business times.

Despite of all the above, it looks like my service targets are ignoring my
holiday business time segments. I am currently running a filter log to find out
what is causing this behavior. If anyone has any suggestions, please advise.

ARS7.1
ITSM 7.0.03
SLM 7.0 P4

Thanks,