Check on pages 217 and 218 of the Form and Application Objects Guide
PDF<http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/53/78/95378/95378.pdf>:

Setting row colors
This section explains how to set the colors of individual rows in a table. The
colors are based on the value of one of the selection fields (see page 130) in
the table.

For example, you might make all New requests red and all Assigned requests
green. Or, as shown in Figure 7-10, you might set engine parts whose status is
"Backordered" in red to alert the assembly manager.
[...]

Note that in AR System 7.6.03, you can now do the same but with individual
cells within a list table.  i.e. each cell can have a different color based on
the value.

>From What's New: BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.03
>PDF<http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/80/99/168099/168099.pdf>

"Cell background colors in list view tables
In earlier releases, you could specify text and background color for individual
rows in list view tables. Now, you can also specify background color for
individual cells in list view tables.
See the Form and Application Objects Guide, "Setting cell background colors in
list view tables."

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.