Anne,
I'd like to know the process too.

Thanks,
Eric

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:44:35 -0400, Ramey, Anne <anne.ra...@nc.gov> wrote:

>Oh, and I'm correcting our customizations now.  I've been pleasantly
surprised so far at how that's going.  I'm going to have to touch most of
them, but it doesn't look like anything will have to be completely
recoded.  I haven't gotten very deep into the Atrium side yet (with
respect to customizations).

>Anne Ramey
>E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
only by an authorized State Official.