From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Moe Abdelaziz
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RKM 7.5 Installation

Is RKM 7.5 compatible with tomocat 6.x or 7.x? I have been trying to
install RKM 7.5 on tomocat 6 or 7 and so far no luck.

Current environment:
- Appserver Win 2003, Hammingbird with SearchServer 6.1 with embedded
tomocat 5.5, AR 7.5.006 and ITSM 7.6.001
- DBserver SQL 2005
- Webserver Win 2003 hosting the mid-tier running one instance of tomcat
6.x for the mid-tier on port 8080 and another instance of tomcat 7.x for
SLM collection  points on port 7089.

I am trying to find the most efficient type of installation for my
environemnt. The RKM Installation Guide says that I can install RKM web
app on the mid tier, searchserver on a remote location and AR Integrations
for RKM on a nother remote location. I attempted to do that, but RKM
doesn't recognize either tomcat 6 or 7.

Any thoughts?