Sam,

I highly recommend attending the RUG.  I believe in a previous post
Doug Mueller (http://www.bmc.com/thought-leadership/doug-mueller.html)
mention there would be something for all levels.

In the previous RUGs I've attended, I've always learned something new
and more importantly, it showed me if I was using the Remedy /Remedy
related product consistent with best practices.  You meet people, you
network, and generally leave feeling highly motivated.

Perhaps it would be best for you to review the list of available
sessions, see which of them are of interest to you and ask about them
here on the forum to see how technical it will be.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> s...@up.com 10/08/10 3:42 PM >>>

**
Regarding the WWRUG in Las Vegas... I'd like to come to it, my company
is willing to send me, but I have a concern that the sessions are going
to be so far over my head that little of it will make much sense (read,
I'm very inexperienced with Remedy, etc.) As an example, I posted a
question on this list about being able to display certain items in the
Atrium Core Console... the one reply I got ended with the line "I have a
question - how much experience do you have with CMDB?", leading me to
feel even more out of place on this list. (I subscribed to it in hopes
of learning more about Remedy, Atrium, ITSM, etc. I have to admit that
most of the questions posted here are beyond my understanding.) I
appreciated the gentlemen who tried to help me, and I don't think he
meant anything negative in what he asked. But it did give me cause to
worry about spending so much money on the WWRUG given my lack of
knowledge of the product.

I guess what I'm asking is, will there be some of WWRUG geared to those
with not a lot of experience with the various products?

Thank you for your time,
Sam
**

This message and any attachments contain information from Union Pacific
which may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this message is strictly prohibited by law. If you
receive this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the message and any attachments.