Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> marc...@cpchem.com 10/11/10 11:57 AM >>>

** v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}X2  I will be
anxiously awaiting posts and tweets from the conference ..in Houston. I wish to
ping some of you lucky enough to go and ask: How do you sell off the idea of "a
conference in Vegas" to management? I will have to put together a presentation
for them next year*  Marcelo   From: Action Request System discussion
list(ARSList) [mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WWRUG
 ** Sam, If your company is willing to send you, GO!  Go and learn and network
and enjoy the camaraderie!  You will be part of a very elite group of people if
you attend.   I left my first RUG in awe of the people I had met in real life
from the list and with a renewed sense of wonder in the awesome product that we
all will forever call Remedy.  I learned as much or more in the RUG tutorials
than I did in a solid week of Remedy training classes. Sadly, I'll be here at
home in Houston, sobbing all week long, living vicariously through the posts
and tweets from the conference. I love my company, they just have different
priorities and conference travel is not one of them... for some people. C