I'm having problems getting my spreadsheets converted to .csv.  I've
created a single record in the People.xls.  When I run the Convert CSV
Files from the DMT, the DOS window opens, begins converting the
Company.xls, and hangs.  Two windows in Excel open: Company.xls and the
CompanyConvertCSV.  The Company.xls has a Visual Basic Debugger open, with
the error defined at the last line:

Workbooks.Open Filename:=def_path + "Company.xls"
'
'
    For i = 2 To Sheets.Count
        Sheets(i).Activate
        Rows("1:2").Delete Shift:=xlUp
        Range("A2", ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select
        Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("B2"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:=xlNo, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom,
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

I can walk the entire process by manually closing the Excel windows (the
process runs on the next Excel file, then hangs again, etc.), but I need to
fix this.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Rick